8.07.2003

the midas touch?



yo. this gray and balmy afternoon-after-a-serious-drunk has got me amped-up, flashin two middle fingers to the world i'm fucking cranked-up, relishing the bitter aftertaste of the happy pill i just swallowed and counting the minutes on my tag heur.

1-2-3-4...the news of the day just floats off the stands.

it's like the beginning of ready to die when biggie's says, i've got big plans, nigga...BIG plans...

i'm on some batman and robin, bang, bing POW!

If shit is gonna happen it better happen NOW...

(Run a carbon black test on my jaw, and you will find its all been said before.)

Like everyone else I went to school and studied the usual things. Like everyone else, I tried to think of something to do after graduation. Then I had a dream in which I finally saw the light. There was a voice speaking strongly. "You are a princess," it said, "you are not meant to work, not now, not ever."


another jules (not the tranny i was fucking in england)


No comments: