4.29.2005

i've got static in my brain...lovely spring, sex static...

im goin backwards and forwards in time in the sweetest way possible...im pausing to smell the roses, ive givin up on getting things done, im hearin songs i haven't heard for years...

songs from summertime cookouts with puerto rican rum, songs from house parties and secret getaways in fast cars, songs from cancelled college classes and making passes in a field of grasses...songs from midnite, on the autobahn with the moon so big and bright...

im feelin feelings like seein a dear old friend who's face was blurry in mind:

Buddy buddy don't you know you make me go nutty
I'm so glad that you're not a fuddy duddy
Not too skinny and not too chubby
Soft like silly putty
Miss Crabtree I hope that you're not mad at me
Cause I told you that it was your buddy
That was making me ever so horny
Junglelistically horny...




...I don't beg I just tease my buddy with my right leg
And when it's ready what's said is buddy is best in bed...


--de la soul, "buddy"




No comments: