5.04.2004




you make me feel like I do after the first high of the day

when the morning light turns into liquid glass

and I get lonely and feeling like it’s the end of the world

and I watch a stupid Hollywood blockbuster just to feel a part of something


you make me feel like I do when I eat a fatty meal in some horribly derivative “ethnic” restaurant

filled with yuppies

and shiny faced tourists

who have a little bit of money

but not much class

and I get pissed off and stupidly aggressive because they’re just like me.


you make me feel like putting it all on hold

and putting it all on red

even the cab fare home


you make me feel like I do when I walk past the conde nast building

or a large happy family

or a bag left casually swinging on the back of an unattended chair

I could have that shit, I think

if only I cared enough to take it.




fuckit

(i know i didn't make a post fer real

but tech-nic-ly i'm as hard as STEEL)


tyranny

katzinjammer

meld






No comments: