5.05.2004




yerbluetoy says: sorry, babe. when it comes right down to it, I’m the one who’s gonna have to start this dot calm shit off
fitzcarraldo_ says: I see
yerbluetoy says: I AM TRUEBOY after all.
fitzcarraldo_ says: no one’s denying that
yerbluetoy says: you can post the second one
fitzcarraldo_ says: grand. except that what I’ve written will probably be completely old and out of date by then
yerbluetoy says: give me a break yr writing about the past
fitzcarraldo_says: yes but it resonates heavily with the present
fitzcarraldo_says: if there’s such a thing as a heavy resonation, that is
yerbluetoy says: what? heavy resin nation?
yerbluetoy says: ha
fitzcarraldo_ says: yes. always with the play on words
fitzcarraldo_ says: or should I say “werds”.
yerbluetoy says: what’s with the hating?
fitzcarraldo_says: I’m not hating
fitzcarraldo_ says: I’m just getting tired of all talk and no action
yerbluetoy says: is that so
fitzcarraldo_ says: I’m sure I’m not the only one
fitzcarraldo_ says: I mean…
fitzcarraldo_says: how many times have we heard about those goddamn free mixtape CDs
yerbluetoy says: easy there!
yerbluetoy says: yr such a lazy ass hypocrite
yerbluetoy says: wtf has yr buttplug gone up too far again?
fitzcarraldo_says: yes, please come over and fish it out
fitzcarraldo_ says: homophobe
yerbluetoy says: that’s right
yerbluetoy says: an angel spoke to me while I was eating a bic mac
yerbluetoy says: and he told me to stick needles in the eyes of queers
yerbluetoy says: for god
fitzcarraldo_ says: I’d bed you’d love nothing more
fitzcarraldo_says: *bet*
yerbluetoy says: with you, yes
yerbluetoy says: nice Freudian slip btw
fitzcarraldo_says: oh, please
fitzcarraldo_ says: seriously tho
fitzcarraldo_ says: is this dot com going to happen or not
yerbluetoy says: wtf you mean?!?
yerbluetoy says: of course it is
yerbluetoy says: you’ve seen what a kick ass job Stacey and I did with the design
fitzcarraldo_ says: yes for months it’s been a pretty painted shell
fitzcarraldo_ says: too bad it’s totally empty
fitzcarraldo_ says: if I held it up to my ear I’d hear the ocean
yerbluetoy says: that would be cool, actually
fitzcarraldo_says: yeah put that in your pipe
yerbluetoy says: avec plaisir
yerbluetoy says: or however you spell it
fitzcarraldo_says: In your case I think it would be d-r-u-g-s
yerbluetoy says: oh and like for you it would be something different
fitzcarraldo_ says: definitely
yerbluetoy says: what then?
fitzcarraldo_says: C.R.E.A.M.
fitzcarraldo_says: all kinds, if youknowwhati’msayin
yerbluetoy says: werd
yerbluetoy says: I got the TRUE plan from the WU tang.
fitzcarraldo_ says: I know
yerbluetoy says: no, I don’t think you do, compadre
yerbluetoy says: “it goes: life, lyrical times and hard crimes”
yerbluetoy says: I love that shit!!!
fitzcarraldo_ says: your love for the wu is well documented
yerbluetoy says: I’m like the RZA--the mastermind
yerbluetoy says: my brain pulls out into six pieces
yerbluetoy says: like cut out dolls, connected at the arms and legs
fitzcarraldo_ says: and the paper it’s made with is EZ WIDER
yerbluetoy says: na, bamboo, baby.
yerbluetoy says: my shit is strictly bamboo.



No comments: