5.25.2004




ok, sometimes I hate her lesbo guts, but sterling fassbinder is my girl. we’ve been there and back and even when i’m like, CERTAIN that she’s not listening to a word I say it turns out she understands me better than anyone else. fer real. she’s one of those rare motherfuckers who doesn’t talk a lot and just gets shit DONE. and when I say done, I mean to the like, 9th level of completion. she didn’t just do drugs she went through them one by one, going from the ACID ZAR who used to hug the high school halls and sign her name on tests with a question mark to a straight up smackhead with twitchy fingers and yellow hepatitis eyes. she didn’t just make out with girls she became a full-on carpet muncher who used to wear a strap-on under her jeans when she left the house in the morning. she didn’t just get kicked out of her born again Christian school she cut off two fingers on a paper cutter to make sure they never EVER let her pagan ass back in there AGAIN.

now, she doesn’t just come up with a list of folks who are down for the eight-thirty cause, so we could like, coordinate resources as per my suggestion--she goes and creates a brand new site devoted to all things PARTY and invites each one of you mofos who responded in the comments to write for it!

fucking hell it’s no secret I look up to you, bitch. that’s it…midnight at the party I’m gonna wheel out a gold plated bling-blinged paper cutter and slice off two of my fingers. cuz I’m hard like that. and also, I’m trying to integrate identities right now. those are my shrink’s words, not mine.

bring the beef


cypher


thx, fer the pic, jamie




No comments: