10.25.2007

The Master Builder (2012 Mix)



That last post wasn't about him. I mean, it wasnt NOT about him because so much of my sexual reality is wrapped up in the me i know thru being with him. That's the case with anything I write--i take bits and pieces and throw them together to make this big snickers bar of a text. There are bits of him scattered throughout everything.


The last post was fiction--from the book. This one is not, it's just me doing something close to a ferreal blog post, which obviously i'm mostly unable to do. Sometimes people who only know me in the real world will ask me, "Do you blog?" and strangely enough I don't feel bad when I tell them I don't.

I've so fiercely blended the book into the blog that i dont think this site will ever make sense again. Id like to think that its keeping me company, now as I get ready to do whatever it is Im going to do. And I guess that's enough. That it exists. Maybe not on Google or anywhere else, but in a halfway place between online and off.

A new place that I'm building.




the master builder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

makes perfect sense to me.

Esther said...

i've been following yr "blog" for years and really wanna be yr innernet friend.

TRUE said...

welcome, dirty friend.