6.22.2006



i took off my sitemeter long ago claiming i had developed a very specific form of OCD which made me check it incessantly. while that was 100 percent correct, the absence of a sitemeter also serves another purpose. i won't know if my readership drops off and i end up broadcasting these inanities into the void, the rest of the innernet a far off, wispy ghost of white strands like a galaxy spinning in space, millions of light years away.

as well i wont know if more and more peeps start coming by...tho if the number does swell there is the increase in presence: i hear/feel y'all out there, the way used to lay in bed during my childhood summers down the shore and hear/feel the waves breaking in the distance, carving a pattern into the sand and changing my brain forever.


No comments: