3.29.2005

Other Meanings



lovekatie.

if i sit here, cold figurin on somethin fer awhile, sooner or later im going to get horny. that's the way it works. it has to do with the whole mind body relationship and the energy that clots up our veins if we don't let it out. like the poisoning of an overdose. in college i'd sit around banging my head against thick ass philosophy books fer hours and it would just come over me...slowly, like a train approaching from a distance. my mind would start wandering...thoughts would pop in my head, i'd start twisting around the things i read so that they said other things...with other meanings.

and i'd become super-conscious of how my jeans rubbed me between my legs...

and voices would either startle me or soothe me to sleep, depending...

depending...

finally, when i couldn't take it anymore i half-walked, half-ran to the other side of the library, where there was a bathroom that was hardly used. the floor was slanted and the stalls were painted a hideous bright yellow and the faucet dripped, loudly...

i'd listen to it after i came, as i stood there straddling the toilet and catching my breath.

then i'd become strict and tell myself off.



kidgod


blackonblackhatsarethebesthats





No comments: