1.23.2004

When in doubt I consult my magic hot pink Post-It pad to see what I should do:



The beauty of the internet is that there’s a thousand ways you can disappear…

I’m not Sterling Fassbinder.

I’m not Fitzcarraldo.

But most of all, I’m not TRUE.

Not even a little bit...

Remember:

I want the idealized self. I want the lie.

I want it so badly that I'll become it.

Blue-white lightening, flashbulb flashes. Rain and Synthesizers.

Let's head over ground, I tell the driver…




(i’m on some now you see me)



Ancient Voices speak of fighting demons with demons, as a Second night settles over the City, illuminating the shadows with its darkness. I am standing at the edge, feeling the tug of skyscrapers between which infinity is rising up…

…an inexorable figure calling to me against the background of the things that are here.



(now you don’t)


I love you guys, fer real, you saved my life…

As things get hazy

It might seem like I’m not around anymore
But I will be

You’ll just have to look a little harder

Where you least expect it--

Beneath the surface

Around the corner…

I’ve always got your back, party people

(And if so that something might happen, I were to make a vow?)

Bellee dat.

Peace.






No comments: