1.29.2004




What I want to know is, is Trueboy really three people, or is it all one person, and are they really making a movie, or is the whole thing a novel. I keep reading it and getting creeped out because initially I assumed it was real, then I decided it was both real stuff and fake stuff mixed together, but I just feel really weird after reading it for the last half hour. And there are shout outs from Jamie in there, who I know is real, so basically what I am saying is, the whole thing really tripped me out because it's like reading a novel and having your friend show up in it, or getting sucked into your TV.

--Pogeybait


ha. yeah. the raymi and laura site was the best...the posts about prescription pills and puking, the accusations and in-fighting...i always felt like they were on to me, which helped keep my game tight. i totally got a fear boner when I read the above post by pogeybait, aka laura...

sterling was hot for laura and the closeted TRUE had an unlabelled 'thing' for raymi...sterling used to get on her case about it:

"stop riding raymi's brastrap!" she'd tell her.

(it was one of the few occasions when i really was talking to myself.)

errrm.

around the same time I had these fantasies of meeting jamie...I was going to get this gorgeous crew cut chick I knew to play the part of sterling and meet up with him in a diner on Bedford Ave. i gave her the run down on who sterling was. i told her to act shy, which wouldn't have been a stretch, because she barely says a word. she just stares with these big green eyes like she's about to pass out or go down on you...anyway, I had it all worked out that they were going to meet and my accomplice would be at a nearby table, secretly filming the whole encounter.

i thought it would make good "art". The watcher and the watched...the real and the fake and the fake that was so real she was beyond fake...durrrrrrrr

then I pictured myself, watching the finished product on DVD alone at night and the whole thing struck me as being pathetic and gratuitous and jamie seemed like a nice enough guy so what was the point of being even more of an asshole then I already was?

but now I'm thinking about it and who knows what might have happened? maybe he would have taken her back to his apt to listen to records and they would have ended up sleeping together and it would have been the best sex either of them had ever had and there they would be, sharing a post-coital camel lite, the smoke twisting in the air, getting all mixed up with invisible cell-phone signals and internet traffic...they'd be slightly embarrassed, still shy, hearts beating hard...

Suddenly, she'd wake from her trance and prop herself onto one elbow.

"listen, there's something i have to tell you," she'd say, her voice cracking...

or maybe she'd let it go, thinking it was only a one night stand, but then it would turn into something more...they'd keep calling each other, both of them reading my site. he'd be checking in on what his newest beloved had to say and she'd be trying to keep up with what it was she supposedly said...and then there'd be the inevitable mess-up, a post she missed or a "fact" she got wrong, and in the midst of his pink and purple love haze jamie would grow suspicious and ask her, why don't you ever talk like that in real life? How come you save all that poetry for the site? Shit, baby. It would be just like Cyrano de Bergerac, with me on the sidelines, pumping this hot little number full of words, words, words that she could say back to her man to win his heart. yep. it would be just like that story except the only thing on me that's obscenely big can be taken off and put back in a drawer when I'm done with it.

wow. look at all that pink down there.



pogeybait's hoo-ha






No comments: