1.20.2004

I’m sorry, I know this is tired and old but I’ve so had it with being dicked around by this asshole Tony Pierce.

I’ve repeatedly asked, very politely, for him to take the link to my site off his Lick page, and he won’t honor my request. Instead, he says that he’ll consider doing so when we meet the terms of our “agreement”. Wtf! Our agreement was to do a stoned IM chat and post the results in the first issue of Lick. Our agreement never included my link going up on the site, something I (foolishly) let slide until I felt I was being condescended to over the whole thing. All I got was hazy lazy BS about him being “too busy” to come up with a date and time for the chat. Por favor—how long does it take to do someone the common courtesy of coming up with a date and time? Anyway, just to show you what a pussy he is, on Friday I posted a fictional chat that I created last year, and intimated, that if I felt like it, I would be more than capable of creating another fictional chat. (cough, cough, nudge, nudge) Homeslice obviously read that and soiled himself, knowing that it would be the fucking move if I faked our chat. It’s not like it would take some great imaginative leap on my part to make him look like a total dick.

Seriously, I used to like Tony. I was a fan. But what kind of person doesn’t take down a link when someone asks? What’s it to him?

Anyway, I’ve been posting comments to the Busblog, expressing my frustration:

There’s this one:

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really


and then this one, which tp keeps taking down:

yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom yr mom


etc, etc.

Here’s the thing, party people. All I want is for this to end. And the way it’s going to end is if he takes down my link. Unlike tp, I’m not doing this to generate hits. Best believe that if I ever come up with an All Lady’s Site, that shit will be so on point that I won’t have to advertise through any bullshit “controversy”. In fact, I won’t have to advertise at all. I’ll keep that shit on the DL on purpose, sit back and watch as the werd spreads faster than herpes at a Chapstick convention.

If you think it’s wrong to leave up someone’s link when they’ve repeatedly asked to have it taken down, please feel free to copy and paste one or both of the pre-fab comments into his little haloscam world. Leave your email addy and URL if you want…or don’t. Fuck it, he’s just going to try and erase it anyway, Comment Censor-In-Chief that he is. Let him know that just because he gets 1000 hits a day doesn’t make it right for him to push other people around.

I told you not to front with me, tp. I’m not one of your bimbo bitches. I’m not going to just lie back, grit my teeth and pretend to enjoy it while you fuck me over.



No comments: