10.02.2003

and the fires only bronze, they do not burn

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: what do you mean?

sterling fassbinder says: what do you mean what do you mean

sterling fassbinder says: I told you

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I don’t believe you

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: you would have said something

sterling fassbinder says: well, i guess you don’t know me as well as you thought

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: then you have issues.

sterling fassbinder says: duh

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: fer real, man

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: yr a fucking stalker!!!

sterling fassbinder says: only from a certain perspective

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: that’s so lame, sweetheart

sterling fassbinder says: you wouldn’t talk to me

sterling fassbinder says: you put on the site where you were going for the movie thing

sterling fassbinder says: with young and hungry, who was my friend first, btw

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: so?

sterling fassbinder says: sooooo…

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: it wasn’t an open invitation

sterling fassbinder says: o yeah?

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: are you trying to be sarcastic

sterling fassbinder says: no

sterling fassbinder says: I’m sick of all your secret rules

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: ?

sterling fassbinder says: I’m sick of trying to figure out what’s real and what’s not

sterling fassbinder says: you’re all about the slight of hand—smoke and mirrors

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: wtf I don’t understand you

sterling fassbinder says: according to you everyone was supposed to just ignore the part where you said where you were going to be

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: who’s everyone?

sterling fassbinder says: that you were going to be in tompkins sq park wearing red pants

sterling fassbinder says: c’mon it was so fucking OBVIOUS that you wanted someone to show up

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: if I wanted to see you I would have asked you to come

sterling fassbinder says: wtf is right

sterling fassbinder says: thx for that

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: for what

sterling fassbinder says: the positive stroke, man

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I can’t believe this

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: you just admitted you were stalking me and you want positive strokes

sterling fassbinder says: I want something, that’s right

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: what

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: stop fucking around

sterling fassbinder says: c’mon lets get on the phone already

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: no

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: you know how much I hate the sound of my voice




No comments: