9.06.2003



party people are you with me where you at?

i'm telling you it's always the ones who annoy me, the ones who get under my skin...

challenges--they're the ones i feel like fucking.

(if i feel like fucking anyone)

sex is a game, it's all so tiring

i wish life could be a dirty dream

(sh-boom)

If I could open your eyes to the truth in the mud

If you would tell me I'm the only one that you fuck

Life could be a dream, sweetheart

(sh-boom)

(sh-boom)

on quiet nights like this...

i'd kill for a small sense of certainty

there's an ache in my lower gut that won't go away

maybe i'm dying

it would make sense--

my mind is filled with fantasies...

green smoke and blue fantasies.




i really like theartpepper's use of bold. i'm all about emphasis. when i wrote my thesis on heidegger i ended up using italics to differentiate between different uses of being that i was using in the same sentence. my flemish promoter flipped: whaaaht! he bellowed, you theeink that just by adding some i-talicks here and there like rose i-cing that you can make a valid phil-lew-sophical point? give me a break! i don't theeink i've ever seeeen something so LA-zy.

it's because i'm american, i told him, enjoying the comical effect of his eyes remaining bulged out like that. i helped myself to one of his belgas, lit-up and leaned back.

i'm always looking for the quick way out.

(there was a point to this story--something integral that i wanted to tell you, but it seems to have slipped from the no stick pan and exploded into egg white batter abstract expressionism all over the counter. sorry.)




izzlepfaff!



No comments: