7.04.2003

Meanwhile, in Australia...



...the good people have put on their winter sparkle


Tell the story, Sterling.

Tell all the stories; go for it.

I know I’m through with holding things back.

Kick out the jams, motherfucker!

I give you full permission, in fact I encourage it.

I’m the bad guy, the villain.

(there’ll be times)

The tranniechaser fag hag.

(when my crimes)

I give myself up to it; I grasp the smooth bone handle of my authority.

(will seem almost unforgiveable)

Okokokokokokok?

Yes, I’m the leader of this crew.

Yes, I’m the administrator with the passwords.

(I give in to sin)

I wear the brightly colored shirts in the outlandish style.

I leave my notebooks open on your bed

So that you may read and judge

(because you have to make this life liveable)

You can’t quantify me

Contest me, deter me

Tonite, I’m in the hands of fate…

I walked the block with a bop

Smoked blunts by the water

Fell into a dream at the bar

Woke up with some fag’s tongue in my mouth

I gripped his glitter-covered shoulders

Muscles rising and falling beneath my fingertips

“I always fall asleep during the best part,” I told him

as I tried to take a step back and ended up doing a half-curtsy instead

He was holding my face in his hands

Looking down at me sweetly

drunkenly

“…and by the way, sir,” I said, regaining my balance

(I give in to sin)

I’m not a boy,

just a blue toy.”

(because I like to practice what I preach)

No comments: