5.10.2003

baby if you give it to me, i'll give it to you

I know what you want,

you know I've got it...



happy birthday, jennyeah.

all i got to say is fuck tha police, lady.

court date, sport shake.

check on this lyric from one of my favorite tracks

the roots with DJ Krush in the back:

(when in doubt i let hip-hop tell me how to act)

I'm trying to make it, cause if I don't I'll probably take it
But perserverence is a virtue
The person that you thinking you hurting might hurt you
Ya celly might jerk too
Perhaps I'll go to court this time when I'm summoned
But I'm a rebel to the system so I might not be coming

So if I fail, man just get up the bail
It's just more time to write another story to tell
Ill elements, drop intelligence, Black Thought Malik B
fuck up their-re-le-vance
We got strain on the brain from bodies left in the dust
Man just leave it to us, look main aim and I'll bust
Fuck betrayal just trust, all the tracks we lust
With DJ Krush from Japan with no more need to discuss


la lady, with the detroit gravy,

if you ride with btb than you ride with the best,

go ahead,

take two shots deep

feel them burn in your chest.

No comments: