10.09.2003

sterling fassbinder says: it’s a beautiful day, sweetheart

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: yep.

sterling fassbinder says: an orange, early autumn light is turning everything blue and green.

sterling fassbinder says: it’s like a super eight film, I swear

sterling fassbinder says: you should come out and see it

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I don’t know, man

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I can’t deal with those midtown lasers

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: have I told you that I think there’s an infection in the sac holding my heart?

sterling fassbinder says: you don’t have to come here

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: it’s like the heart is in a giant testicle

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: my tooth hurt before but now it doesn’t and I think it traveled down there

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: it can do that you know

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: why is it that I learn more from one hour of the discovery channel then I did in all of high school combined?

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I wish I could prick my heart with a pin and let out all the puss

sterling fassbinder says: I’m leaving work in a few minutes, let me see you

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I don’t know

sterling fassbinder says: you can’t just stay locked up, alone inside forever

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: fitz is here

sterling fassbinder says: yeah, but you only come out of his room when he’s not around.

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: living inside, living inside

sterling fassbinder says: how long do you plan on hijacking his bedroom?

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: in this near wild heaven!

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I don’t believe in the sun

sterling fassbinder says: you get kicks from making me worry, don’t you

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: why doesn’t it shine down on everyone?

sterling fassbinder says: i’m like a beetle on the end of your pin

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I told you if I had a pin I’d use it on myself

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: jesus you don’t listen

sterling fassbinder says: stuck, squirming

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: exactly man

sterling fassbinder says: stop saying man

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I want to live in the tube of a crashing wave

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: from one of those sixties surf movies where everyone’s so skinny

sterling fassbinder says: I’m telling you it’s a movie right now, outside

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: sorry, but going outside is so over

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: I want to live on an abstract plain

sterling fassbinder says: you type too fast

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: you type too slow

sterling fassbinder says: i'm missing two fingers!

yerbluetoy@hotmail.com says: i've got yards of flow





No comments: